My Reflection

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Happy New Year

First of all,Wish You all a very very happy new year!!
Dawn of a new year is always the most cherished, as new agendas, goals, resolutions are set and I am no different than others in that regard. Looking back at 2006, I know that there are some things that i didnt do well and could be corrected. Here are my new year resolutions for 2007.
  • Start following early to rise,early to bed approach.
  • Spend time reading books.
  • Be organized and planned.
  • Be regular to gym and do workouts at regular intervals.
  • Experiment different food recipes,thereby making me a better cook.
  • Make new friends.
  • Work harder and improve my business and social skills.
  • The most important of all is to always have fun and enjoy doing the above.

4 Comments:

Blogger Opinions and Beliefs said...

I guess there is always more scope for improvement. And of course having sweet dreams and aspirations sounds good on paper, like an indian dream team ;-)

4:47 PM  
Blogger Nandini Gopinath said...

What about the resolution about eating meat? Or is it not eating meat ? Hmmm...doesn't it deserve to be on the list ? :)

1:29 AM  
Blogger Praveen said...

well..what are you talking about?? i didnt understand..:-)

10:37 AM  
Blogger Nandini Gopinath said...

Hmmm feigning innocence...I understand.....I will keep up the charade :)

3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home