My Reflection

Monday, September 18, 2006

A Sixty-Four-Dollar-Question or Is it??? Part-II

Before continuing, here are some pictures and descriptions of our CO Trip taken during labor day weekend.
Among many mystery movies, I prefer very intense mystery movies with a breathtaking suspense in the end. I do not mind watching gory scenes that come along, if the movie has the ingredients I look for, that is suspense. One such movie that had a amalgamation of both was 'SAW'. It is very safe for me to say that, this is the best thriller(i may be wrong in saying thriller, but definitely the movie with the best suspense..another movie was sixth sense, but thats kind of fictional) I have watched till date. Yeah, it had several gory scenes..so what?? Its just a movie..
Lot of my friends that I talked to, hate this movie or dont even want to hear about this movie. If you are not the type who like watching mystery/thriller/horror movies, then I would agree with you. But most often thats not the case. People ask me what kind of logic does this movie have or what kind of saddistic movie is this?? Yeah it may not have a sound logic or it may have a saddistic part, but in one's life, believe it or not, every person in the earth would have seen atleast one illogical movie that had some ugly part associated.
Some people say that, they get disturbed by watching these kinds of movies and cannot sleep. I dont know whether I can entirely agree with that. When fighting is going on all times, at some part of the world, gory things happen even in real life. Technically, then you shouldnt get sleep everyday..but that doesnt happen is it??? Obviously people are able to overcome that and are able to lead a normal life. Similary is it wrong for me to expect people to watch these kinds of movies(which are not real life anyway) by skipping the parts that they dont like and take the good parts and enjoy the movie???
The argument can easily go both ways and its always going to be a sixty-four-dollar-question. But, at the end of the day, I would like to suggest everybody that its just a movie and if you watch it just as a movie, you would definitely enjoy it, especially if you like suspense.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home