My Reflection

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Its kickoff time!!!!

I would never regret the harsh winter that I spent two years ago in minneapolis. It made me confine to home most times and exposed me to watch one of the most demanding sport in the world today.Yes, its the football season back again folks!!!!
Inspite of not knowing the rules of the NFL completely, I used to sit infront of the idiot box and watch for hours. The more games I watched, the more familiar I became and more involved I got. According to me, its one of the best strategical game ever to be played in the history of sports. There are so many permutations and combinations involved that its impossible to predict the result of the game. Given any day,any condition,any team can beat any other. Thats the beauty of it.
As the NFL season kicks off this week, I have to admit that, inspite of the big tv, I have not watched even one full football game yet.
(This reminds me to also say that, I have got my big screen TV and its just awesome!!!)
At the NCAA level,after a near debacle against a low ranked opponent, KSU wildcats doesnt look to be too promising to head even to any bowl. However having said that, we have a new coach, new system and we need to give them some time to figure out the winning recipe. Chiefs however seem to be improving. So I am going to keep my fingers crossed and enjoy the ride of the football season.
Go WildCats and Chiefs!!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Linesh Shah said...

Hey Praveen,
How are you. You and sports are inseperable buddy.

11:31 PM  
Blogger Raj said...

Dude,
What's up with your cheifs? I know that they suck this season too under Herman Edwards but didnt think they are this pathetic! :) How come Larry couldn't run any where against that weak Bengals rush defense? They better play well next week against Broncos.

12:47 PM  
Blogger Praveen said...

i agree dude..they were pathetic...Green's injury didnt help either...i think LJ played pretty decent..but our offensive line is not as strong as before...hopefully green is back for Denver's game..

12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home