My Reflection

Friday, August 18, 2006

A week that was...wax and wane

I am just glad that this week has come to a close. Aside from the Independence Day celebration, its been a frustrating week for me. Having not got to work on time most of the week, I did not make a lot of progress either at work as well. I missed my workout schedule, MNF sucked big time without the duo of Al Michaels and Madden, my TV suppose to arrive today, is not gonna arrive..Chiefs had a horrible set of pre-season games..the cricket match got abandoned....a potluck suppose to be today got cancelled because of me...oooph!!!!..
But then it may not be that bad at all after the good times I had almost every night of the week hanging out with my friends, a victory in the ISA Badminton cup, a green signal to audit a finance course, a Roger Federer loss, and an overconfident bunch(eng cricket) struggling against the Pak's!!!
Anyways I think thats enough "gibberish" right now and I am looking forward to this weekend with a lot of zeal.

3 Comments:

Blogger Praveen said...

well i am not happy abt pak's winning, but rather eng losing...the opponent to eng is immaterial...

11:10 AM  
Blogger Brown said...

sad to hear about the big screen... is its arrival after the weekend?

12:02 PM  
Blogger Praveen said...

I would suppose so..it shud be in KC right now..

12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home