My Reflection

Monday, September 25, 2006

Does anybody have an answer??

I am fed up of some recent happenings about my predictions and misfortune. We have been playing a NFL fantasy game where the participants choose the winning teams before the kickoff on Sunday. In the past 3 weeks, I was not even close to picking the right set of teams and have been on the receiving end all times. I cant say that I made the wrong pick, but just that my picks dont win!!!! Is it some kind of ill luck???
Why is it that the teams that I support always end up losing?? Be it K-State or Chiefs or Indian Cricket or ....whoever..
Only the Aussies make my day and cheer me up!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Praveen said...

i know that there is no skill involved..but still can i not be lucky sometime at the least...only time will tell..

8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home