My Reflection

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Potluck

Inspite of my hectic schedule filled with the puzzlers,badmintons,tv huntings and pokers, i could muster some time over the weekend to attend an international potluck party hosted by a friend who was leaving to Japan for good in the next few days.The fact that i am going to see awesome culinary display skills inspired me to show my own.
I made an Indian spicy dish (i am not going to name what it is as it could land me in trouble) for which I was nervous on two counts. It had to be palatable and shouldnt be too spicy to handle. Fortunately I was lucky as the dish came out decent and all my friends enjoyed it. Starting from soup to applie pie dessert I had a good workout. In the limited time i was present, I made new friends, enjoyed some stimulating conversation and ofcourse tasted wonderful food.
I wish good luck to my friend and a safe journey back home. I hope to see him again soon.:)

3 Comments:

Blogger Luv2cook said...

So what dish did you make anyway?

7:19 AM  
Blogger Praveen said...

something similar to what i made on our potluck...:)

7:28 AM  
Blogger bendeaver said...

Your dish was the best. I hope to enjoy some more Indian cuisine shortly.

12:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home