My Reflection

Monday, July 31, 2006

Is it going to be Zip/Zap??

Eating spicy food is customary for Asians. Brought up in South India we are exposed to meals that have spicy masalas, pickles, chillies in almost every day-to-day life. Since living in the United States for the past few years, exposure and the penchant to eat spicy food has dramatically declined for me. Even though I am very hesitant to acknowledge the fact that I cannot handle spice, my friends tend to disagree. It is their assessment that they are able to handle more spice than me. It has been a bit shocking to concur with this fact and hence i have to test myself in the next few weeks or so to unearth whether i dont like or cannot handle spicy food(that is too much spice). Wish me good luck!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Brown said...

The assessment stands and serious testing could lead to tearful eyes and a runny nose. With stakes this high, a spot of curd could come in handy.

1:01 PM  
Blogger vivek said...

Today I have witnessed Praveen eating hot sauce with rice instead of eating rice with hot sauce. OMG!! This guy can go to any extent to prove that he is right....

Praveen can you recollect what your fortune said today?

11:16 AM  
Blogger Praveen said...

how is my fortune related to this blog??
My ability to handle spicy food must be proven before my preference. Your comment is a step in that direction.

11:27 AM  
Blogger Brown said...

Hot & Spicy rice. We may be onto something big here...

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home