My Reflection

Monday, April 03, 2006

This week we had a potluck at work as we threw a baby shower for one of our colleagues who is due anytime soon. All my team members chipped in and we gave her a cute gift of a stroller and a car seat(for the new kid ofcourse).
She also received several other gifts from other people and i was amazed to see how many things a new kid needs before even it faces the world. I wish her good luck and hope everything goes well for her in the next few weeks or so.
On saturday night, I played poker for the first time with some friends, and we all had a lot of fun. It was pretty exciting and luck changed from hand to hand which kept the game alive and kicking. we played till almost 3 before we realized about the daylight savings and then called it a day.
next week doesnt sound to be too exciting with lots of work coming in my way and i hope it gets over quickly..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home